Thank you, Hilary, for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. This is the first award that I have been nominated for and I am excited to participate in .Its an honour for me !!
SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD RULES🌞
The Sunshine Blogger Award has rules (surprise, surprise!). These rules ensure the success of this award, providing exposure to all the award winners. The rules are quite simple and straightforward.
RULES FOR AWARD:
Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts. ← I don’t leave comments on their blog posts anymore because it’s spammy. Instead, I tag them in this post so that they will receive a notification about the nomination.
List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
And Here are the answers to the questions
- Why did you decide to start a blog? I was really planning on doing something that acted as stress buster for me.I couldn’t keep up with any of the hobbies and appraently was forgetting myself as a person .I never knew I could write ,I was althoguth interested in reading ,its when one day I thought of writing down my thoughts and then I never knew when I finished almost 50 posts .Then I knew I definitley wanted to write
- What year did you publish your first blog post? Its April,2019
- What is your favorite blog post you’ve written and why? My Favourite ones are : Sui-Generis Plan and TheIncognitioMe
Sui-Generis plan discusses about the
- Do you own a pet? If so, what kind? Yeah I own a speaking parrot .Its so cute and it imitates me all the time saying goodbye ,talk later and then complimenting with kisses and laughing against my laughs .That’s for irritating me . ;)It calls me all the time and can even talk to me on calls or video calls .The most amazing thing about “mitthu” (that what I call him ) is that he can recognize my voice anywhere anytime
Whether its 2 am at night or if I reach home after so many days than too.
He doesn’t get up at that point of hour for anyone else .Only thing is I can’t keep him with me .He is at my home.
- Do you have any routines before you write a blog post? No nothing routine ,but once I have something in mind ,I couldn’t stop myself from thinking and then I wrtie it down and once I write it down ,it gives me peace.
- What motivates you to write? Where do you find inspiration? This blog is so much more to me than just writing .It been only a few months ,you can count 3 to say but I think I should have started this earlier .When I started writing I was so discouraged by the society that I am living in ,therefore I started this in the first place.I wanted to help people and pull them from their dark black holes in which they seemed to be drowned .
I found inspiration from my life as well at times And biggest inspiration were the ones who could have gone throguth their worst times and still stand with their head held high ,the ones who made themselves up ,who fouhgt and created a new and better future for themselves inspite of their redicoulsly bad past.
- What is your favorite social media platform and why? I am not really fond of social media ,facebook worked for me but now WordPress is the only one that seems to be working !!!
- Are you a coffee or tea drinker? Tea drinker ,I have to have tea all the time ,good tea,bad tea ,warm tea .If its tea I am in .
I could have Tea Hot shots .When in bad mood ,its tea,when in good mood its tea,appraently tea is Love.
Have controlled my tea to two in a day only but you know its TEA ,I can’t say No to.
- What is the most valuable thing you’ve learned from blogging? The most valuable thing that I have learnt is Action makes this easy .Its the end of all failures beacuse when you are constantly taking action in a particular direction who cares if you even fail.You have already created a life in which you want to live in.So failure doesn’t feel like failure and you only grow from it and not wreck from failures at that time.
- Are you satisfied with your blog’s progress so far? Amm not so much and I need to be working on that .This award lead to think me about the same
- What do you fear the most? I fear to be misunderstood .Sometime misunderstindings creates bridges that are not so easy to cross and sometimes it even burns them.
🌞SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD NOMINEES🌞
QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES:
- Why did you decide to start a blog?
- What year did you publish your first blog post?
- What is your favorite blog post you’ve written and why?
- Do you own a pet? If so, what kind?
- Do you have any routines before you write a blog post?
- What motivates you to write? Where do you find inspiration?
- What is your favorite social media platform and why?
- Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
- What is the most valuable thing you’ve learned from blogging?
- Are you satisfied with your blog’s progress so far?
- What do you fear the most?
So –here I am looking forward to reading your answers if you do decide to participate in the Sunshine Blogger Award. I am curious to know what your answers are!I am nominating for the first time and asking the same questions asked to me —-wait would update the list of the nominees here –cuming up soon